The mission of the Oklahoma Clean Lakes & Watersheds Association (OCLWA) is to provide a forum for scientists, citizens, and professionals to exchange ideas, receive education, and form partnerships to foster sound management and protection of lakes and watersheds.
- To promote sound lake management and the general welfare of waters in Oklahoma.
- To disseminate information to the membership and the public regarding policy and technical developments in the field of lake management and promote the exchange of information.
- To serve as the voice of membership in matters under consideration by federal, state, or local policy makers and other entities.
- To support the development of research and standards for lake management.
- To support activities promoting public awareness and education for the protection of lakes and watersheds.
- To support and encourage public participation in national, state, and local programs promoting citizen involvement in lake management.
- To promote the welfare of lake and watershed management interests in any other areas deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
OCLWA By-Laws Proposed Revisions
OCLWA By-Laws Proposed Revisions (with tracked changes)
Board of Directors
President: Julie Chambers, OK Water Resources Board
Past President: Monty Porter, OK Water Resources Board
President Elect: Lance Phillips, OK Water Resources Board
Secretary: Greg Kloxin, OK Conservation Commission
Treasurer: Shanon Phillips, OK Conservation Commission
Scott Stoodley, OK State University
Buck Ray, Olsson
Jeri Fleming, OK Water Survey
Steve Nikolai, Grand River Dam Authority
Joe Long, OK Department of Environmental Quality
Kevin Wagner, OK State University
Rebecca Bond, OK Conservation Commission
Paul Koenig, OK Water Resources Board
Vernon Seaman, INCOG
Abu Mansaray, OK State University
Jason Childress, OG&E
Jason Vogel, OK Water Survey